FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Work Updates

I basically LOVE working! Call me crazy, but sitting out in the AZ temps of 110+ degrees is just my kind of day :) Theres this crazy kid, i call him goggle boy, he has these giant neon yellow goggles, the kind that plug your nose for you and he is the cutest craziest thing I've ever seen. Has anyone ever seen salad fingers?! he sort of has hands like him, long crinkly looking fingers here, see:
There was a dust devil coming from the soft ball fields next to the pool the other day, and he came up to me about 10 times pointing with his crazy fingers asking me if i see it, then he started getting into how a dust devil forms he's probably like 10, it was interesting. He's totally a pool rat, comes everyday from 1-7 all by himself, just playing with random children that will let him.
But then, there are the good pool rats, Nikki and I got to know one last year that is just ADORABLE! His name is Adam, he's about 4 feet tall and is almost 13, i can't quite figuire out if he's Mexican yet, im too scared to ask, hahaha maybe today i will. But he is really fun. There will be plenty of Adam stories to come
just you wait!
Everyone should come visit me at Brimhall, I love when people come that I know! And if im on office when you come, i might just let you slide.....? lol I work everyday except Mondays, so come come come!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment at the beep... BEEP!!