FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Friday, May 22, 2009

Class of 2009 Baby!

Wahoo! I Did It! '09! '09! '09! '09!

The cake


Me and Dad
Emily and Me Kimmy and Me Uncle Terry and Aunt Debi
Aunt Jenny and Danielle Sister Barton and Me Proud Parents Kisses!!
Happy Graduate Cap and Gown Receiving my Diploma! Walking back to my line The Graduate Class of 2009!!
I love my Brothers and Sisters! Soaking wet from the rain :) And holding the flowers my amazing Daddy gave me!! Best Friends since 6th grade and we FINALLY did it....Together! I love you Kaz, I couldn't have done ANY of it with out you! Graduation was so BOMB! We had practice yesterday morning, and that's when it hit me so hard that "This is it! I'm finished! I made it!" I wanted to start crying when i first saw Kaz walking to her row when i was still waiting to walk out, AND WE WERE ONLY IN PRACTICE!!! I contained myself, however :) But last night at graduation, I couldn't help BUT cry. It was the biggest "Bitter-Sweet" time of my life so far. It all seems so surreal! *sigh*

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Kylee!!!! I wrote a little something on my blog for you and Kazhia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Kylee!!!! This is just the beggining!! You have so many great things ahead of you!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment at the beep... BEEP!!