FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Best Movies!

So this weekend i watched two of what i think are THE FUNNIEST movies of all time!

Almost Heroes, whats not to like?! You laugh till you think you're going to pee your pants, or in my case, you do! :) But for some strange, sad reason Kazhia didn't like it at all when we tried to watch it. That makes me question our so called Best Friend relationship....?

Just Friends = AMAZING! I watch this movie seriously at least once a week either by myself or with my little sister Kelsey. It is THE ULTIMATE "I wanna be cheered up movie" ever! You can totally quiz me, I think i totally know every line by heart.... is that sad or what?! :) ha-ha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment at the beep... BEEP!!