FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Monday, May 25, 2009

Adventure Day With Nikki!!

Shopping!!!
Me and Nikki had a girls day out today, Kazhia joined us for the first store, then had to go home. But my friend was in desperate need of some crazy girl time, and spending money shopping on top of that, makes it all better :) So we went to Kohl s first, where she got the two big bags for NAU. Super Cute Nikki! Then i found the section of clearance jewelry and I lost all control!! lol not really, but I bought 4 pairs of earrings for like $9!! SAWEET! Then we went to the mall and seriously shopped all over. We both bought heels from Charlotte Russe for $7, their having a crazy sale, so i urge all to go :) And i needed some new sunglasses for the guard season, so the heart man is modeling them off for me, I love him! Also, at Claire's I bought two new hair flowers, their so cute, I'm way excited to wear them! Then we wandered into Hollister, and i bought super cute brown crazy soft pants, and Nikki bought this long sleeve shirt for when she goes to NAU.



Roller Blading!!!
Nikki's car was perfect for a fun photo shoot!

The skates that provided the fun!
Skating Around!
Kylee:
Nikki:

Thanks for a great girls day out Nikki Chickie! It was a blast :) "Don't worry be happy now.. oooh oooh oooh oooh ooh oooh ooh ooooh ooooh ooohh ooooh oooohhh oooh oooh!!" You know! :)




3 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!!! :D That was super fun my friend! We rock! Our shoes are freaking amazing and so is everything else we bought!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way I totally look high in that last pic...

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment at the beep... BEEP!!