FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Last Day of School Adventures

So after grad practice me and kaz decided we were gonna go spend the rest of the school day in Seminary, just because its bomb! I also played the piano for the last time :( That was a sad realization. We had such a fun time hanging out with everyone. AND took pictures! Here they are:I love these two beautiful girls!! I find my most cherished moments have been with you two :) I love you Kazhia and Kelsey!!!

I kept trying and trying and trying to get a good jumping picture, this one is pretty silly :)
Kazhia also got into the jumping and this is one of her FLYING!!! :)Brother Goss couldn't help but join in, I love him :) I'm gonna miss him like CRAZY!!!!GOODBYE SEMINARY!! Thanks for all the amazing memories, knowledge, and growth you gave to me! I'll miss you!

Stay tuned for more pictures of this fun day, and how we partied after graduation!!

2 comments:

Leave me a comment at the beep... BEEP!!