FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Friday, May 15, 2009

SHOES! SHOES! SHOES!

So today i checked the mail after school, like a good daughter would do on her way home right? :) I wasn't really expecting to get any mail, except stuff from the annoying "National Guard" that for some reason thinks I like to do that sort of thing..uh, sidetracked.. Anyways, and to be pleasantly surprised, I got my check!! (to be honest with you, i screamed to myself in my car... full of joy) This was so cool, because I wasn't expecting to get paid till NEXT FRIDAY, which i was totally bummed about cuz then I couldn't get new shoes to go with my dress for graduation. But i did!! I didn't think I could do it by myself, but i think I managed :) It was actually nice to drive and go out for a night with just me and Kylee.... he-he :) Sonic and Target helped make it an overall wonderful night! So thanks ;) Ok, so here's my shoes!!! I love them aaaahhhh! and for only $21.00 they are all MINE! And yes, i have big feet :( I hope that's something I don't pass on to my girls :S


And as for this...... This is what I look like at the top of the Mount! :) he-he I don't know, I think it's a pretty good look for me, what about you?! Monday we go up twice!! Pray for us girls please! :) ha-ha



1 comment:

  1. Cute, Cute, CUTE!!! Uh.... Except the weird picture of you dying... =) haha!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment at the beep... BEEP!!