FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Cute Quotes















I was running around on Photo Bucket and found these super cute love...quotes/picture things, They were all super cute i had to blog them, dont know why... Just had to! :) And if you were wondering, No im not in one of my " I feel like crap so im gonna talk about love" moments. Im actaully really happy today. Oh! and today was day #1 in theYoung Adult Branch and it was really boring :( quiet and nice, but way boring... oh well.





2 comments:

  1. Lol, definitely makes sense! Like... Justin Lorsch! Or... CURT!! BA! Weird! Or...Rylan.. uuuuuhh... lol jk!
    Kaz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dont worry. I totally understand. And I do still want to hang out. I ended up just calling Joe and we are going to talk today...so Ill be able to tell you about it maybe. SO call me or Ill call you or whatever we'll figure it out.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment at the beep... BEEP!!