FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

SENIORS!!

:( OH MY GOODNESS!!!
Today was when it really hit me hard how much im going to miss High School and all the fun i had through my 3 years at Skyline :( I learned so much its insane! If any of you know me, im not talking about in a classroom, im talking life lessons here, right 4.0? :) j/k But seriously... we had our senior meeting today at school and I was really thinking how excited i am, but how INCREDIBLY sad i am to be leaving! I would totally do it all over again if i could. I could not have done it without my amazing best friend :) I love you babe! I think i owe you my diploma im miraculously getting somehow lol! I think it's because she actually got me to sleep this school year a little bit!!


1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS!!! Where did you get this silly picture of us?? hahaha! It's hilarious! Your welcome for getting you through high school by the way! ;D I really am barely sad at all, but I know I will cry lots on graduation night! =( Oh wee. WOO Class of '09!!!
    much love, Kaz

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment at the beep... BEEP!!