FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Friday, May 29, 2009

Day with the Doc!



This little girl looks way too happy to be gargling salt water.
So last night before I was going to bed my throat started hurting, so I drank tons of water, then went right on to bed. Then I kept waking up in the middle of the night and i would swallow, and about scream, It was so dry! I could feel how swollen my tonsils were! When I woke up this morning about 7:00 I went into the bathroom with a flash light, my throat was super red and there were bumps on my throat and my tonsils were all red and purple looking!! ( For those of you who don't know my tonsils grew inside out, so when this happens it hurts worse than normal and it takes a little longer to heal :(... ) Then they started bleeding for a while, blec!! So i went to the doctor, not my regular because we couldn't get in, she swabbed my throat and did a little check up, nothing was wrong with me! What the?! She said to keep gargling salt water and sucking on cough drops. I don't think she knows what she's doing, because my throat feels like sandpaper and i want to die! :( *sigh* And i had to have the amazing Nikki take one of my shifts at work today, so i lost like $60!! GRRRR..... I just wanna be better so i can talk with out pain and swallow, and get the taste of salt out my mouth! :( And Kazhia and Kelsey are still gone... oh gee...

2 comments:

  1. Aww, sorry you feel so bad Kylee! Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are feeling better now! I hate salt water gurgles, it makes me puke, see: =0~ Hehehe!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment at the beep... BEEP!!