FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Friday, May 29, 2009

Date Night!

So i was just getting off work last night when I got a call to go on a date! It was a kid that's been in my seminary classes for a few years, he's in my stake, Ryan. We doubled with Jacob Hofeling and Hillary Golthwaite. We went to Jacobs house and finger painted on "canvases" or something like unto it :) they were actually pieces of cardboard with white cloth stapled to them. The other couple had to tell the other couple what to paint. Me and Ryan had to paint a rocket ship, a jack o' lantern, a tree full of monkeys, a unicorn, and a man running from a boulder! It was really fun. We had them paint a dolphin, a mini horse playing the drums and... I can't remember the other ones. Then we made chips and cheese and ate it in the candle light (tea light candles) then we made mini s'mores in the candles! They bought mini marshmallows and Scoobie Doo snacks (little graham crackers) and chocolate chips. Put it all together and we had mini s'mores! It was so much fun! I let Ryan keep the painting, doesn't quite match my room decor :)



1 comment:

Leave me a comment at the beep... BEEP!!