FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

I heart Lifeguarding!

Woo-Hooo! This Saturday I finally had my first Lifeguard meeting of the season! It was so much fun, we did a raffle with all the guards. I won a red,white and black towel embroidered with the lifeguard logo. Then we went to our assigned pools and went over all our rescues, CPR and first aid, back boarding, Emergency Action Plans (EAP'S) and all that fun stuff. We were only outside for about 2 hours, and my back and face burned and I have a swim suit tan already-- SAWEEET!! ha-ha There's nothing more fun to me than chillin with my fellow lifeguard buddies all day!! I'm so excited to start working again!
OH!... I graduate in 11 days DANG! And my Birthday is in 90 days, 18 is just around the corner :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment at the beep... BEEP!!