FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Baby Come Back!.....From Camp Shadow Pines!!

This is one of the actual cabins we stayed at for camp, it's so cute!
So Tuesday morning at 6:30 a.m. my two best friends left me to go up to girls camp till Saturday afternoon. I didn't end up going this time around because working is a little higher on my priority list to save money to buy a car, so i can move out at the end of the summer. But I miss them like crazy! When i come home from work at 7:00 with no kaz or kel to hang out with, and a boring night ahead of me with no one, I crumble! Die! huuuuuh... At least I still have Nikki tho! she's been a great help to me :) Like last night for example, we went to Wendy's and got frosty's then came back to my room and just chilled. Then my mom called me on my cell FROM THE LIVING ROOM! and asked if we wanted to go to Albertsons for her, so we went shopping for mama, it was fun! Wow, i didn't realize how pathetic that night was until i wrote it down.....hmmmm. Only the rest of today and then 2 more days till the girls come home. WAAAAAHOOOOO!




3 comments:

  1. Did they go to Girl's camp? Do you guys go to LoMia???
    bummer you could not go...I can definitely understand the need to save money though! Good luck saving for a car. that is exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that your Mom calls your (and Jared's)cell phone while you are in the house. It makes me giggle every time!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment at the beep... BEEP!!