FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Alternative Prom

Beautiful Girls--with no dates :(

Best Friends
Kelsey
Kazhia's hairMe getting readyMe and Kazhia pooped afterward
This was such an intense day! So, me and Kaz woke up, did the stupid mountain that seriously was bigger for somehow!! Then we went back to Kazhia's house, her brother Zachary wanted me to color his hair, did that. Got home about 12:15 and just chilled for a while. I had 3 girls hair to do for tonight plus my own! Kelsey took forever to get in the shower so i couldn't do hers yet, Kaz was at a meeting, and Nikki was on her day date! (i don't have pictures of Nikki yet, but i will) Kelsey's hair finally got done after like an hour and a half! She has tons of hair. Then Kaz came over and i did hers. I was supposed to be at Nikki's to get her ready at 6:00, i didn't get there till 6:45, Joe was picking her up at 7:30!! She ended up looking beautiful as ever when she was ready :) THEN i got back home around 7:45 and finally had time for myself, and i had to shower still aaahhh! I got myself ready in about 45 minutes WHOOOO! When we finally got to the dance we had a blast thanks to my 2 dates! :) More pictures to come!!

2 comments:

  1. WOOOO! That was some party!! You think your day was crazy!! You at least got some time to relax!! lol, jk! If could have had any guy to take me to prom this year I still would have chosen YOU!!....NOOOT!!! Haha, But WE did have fin! "Mini surloin burgers!!!" *cut the steak* Bahaha!! =D
    love, Kaz

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, ky! that's a lot of hair right there! hahaha. it looks like you girlies had a lot of fun :) i wish i could've gone, but i ended up babysitting and then watched a basketball game (go figure. lol)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment at the beep... BEEP!!