FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Splendid Saturday

Yesterday Kazhia and Kelsey came home! Me and Nikki were so excited that right when we got off work we went and saw our Best Friend. By the time I got home Kelsey was already on the go with my sister Emily shopping around so i didn't get to see her yet! :( We were telling Kaz what we did when she was gone, and then we all wanted to go get frosty's, so i had to go home and grab some moola first. I ran inside and guess who was home?! MY KELSEY! She was laying on the couch and I didn't even care if she got up to hug me, I hugged her when she was laying on the couch dead tired :) I MISSED HER! After frosty's me, Kaz and Nikki went and bought Stephanie Alred some really cute flowers and stopped by her graduation open house on the way to the mall. These are my findings :)

I love this shirt, I just need to get better at tying bow's
Close up- I love purple.This shrug is so cute! For some reason it kept turning out to look blue, But it's a light purple.
Then, yes, I went there. 80's Acid Wash Jeans! Their actually really cute too! :)
I also got 2 under shirts that I was in need of. A white one and a black one. Nothing too exciting.
Then we went back to Kazhia's house and watched "Bride Wars" It was a fun and cute, but sad movie! I seriously CRIED!




2 comments:

  1. It was a cute movie! But not as good as I hoped for. And I love your clothes! They would look so good with all of my stuff! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU SAID IT WAS STUPID! Oh and I love your clothes too! I think it would go good with my stuff too.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment at the beep... BEEP!!