FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Sunday, June 14, 2009

YSA=LAME

Last night Kazhia and I decided to go to the YSA "5 stake" water activity at Skyline Park and it was a let down, actually. 5 stakes my bum,We heard not a lot of people would be there-so i guess we were warned. So Kaz,Stephanie,Allie,Bryan, and I decided to go to sonic,Basha's, gotta have the Fresa! Then to Allie's house and watched the same movie as the night before!! :) ha-ha it was fun. This was Bryan's first time experiencing the Fresa madness, I'd say he liked it-haha. This summer has been way fun so far hanging out with so many different people, it's a nice change...

4 comments:

  1. Hey lady! I am so glad you found my blog! How are you? I miss you! You always could make me laugh. I am definitely going to have to follow your blog now too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so you're tired of hanging out with me! Lol good I am happy for you! Why did you guys watch the same movie?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No No No Nikki, I love chillin with you, your amazing! And we watched the same movie because Bryan hadn't seen it and it's HILARIOUS! We should borrow it from her and watch it together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I second that! And I agreee with a nice change not hanging out with the same old crowd as before! But I also LOVE Nikki Chickie!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment at the beep... BEEP!!