FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Fossil Creek Fun-ness!



These are just a few pictures of Fossil Creek that we went to while camping. There was a really cool swing that someone had tied to a tree that we all swung on, I was really scared to actually! haha! And all those fish were crazy! that's what Stephen is doing in the pic above, playing with the fish in the water. Then we all took pictures with Dad (Well all of us who went to the creek) And showed off our lack of muscle, (except Sky of course!) We had a really fun time here! I can't wait to go again!

2 comments:

  1. The water is so pretty there!!! It makes me want to go but I hear the drive to get there is horrible so I probably never will go! Looks like you had fun though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That water is so clear! Wow I want to go swimming in it :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment at the beep... BEEP!!