FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Monday, June 22, 2009

Home Finally!

Ok, this camping trip was actually fun! I have no idea why it was so different from the others, but it was. (Today I came home early with my 2 brothers and Malissa because I have school and work. The rest of the fam is coming home tomorrow, so I'll post pictures when mom comes home with the camera.) We played poker(Texas hold 'em) aka the "candy bar game" because my parents don't like us playing poker, i came in 4th, Wahoo! :) We also played Bogo ball..? I don't know what it's really called, but i think that's it, we had a whole tournament of it that lasted for two days, I came in 4th for that too! Geez.. weird. We also threw around the Frisbee a while, then Ethan made a Frisbee golf course in the forest, that was way fun. My sister heard of this place called Fossil Creek, right inside strawberry, so we drove down the mountain, and down the highway till we got to the turn off, then drove like 40 minutes all the way down a windy turny mountain that my dad kept teasing us he was gonna roll the suburban down, I almost cried! That was amazing, We all had such a blast, we swam with the fish--the water was so clear! And of course we had a Father's day "party" too. After breakfast we all gave him our gifts, I got him a silly shirt! ( you have to see the picture of him in it, i just can't explain it with out you seeing it :) Then we all sat around the fire and said our favorite memory of dad. Everyone had such cute things to say, I love my daddy- He's amazing! My favorite memory i said was, last year we drove home together everyday, my whole senior year, we would just talk and talk and talk about anything and everything- good times there :) I'll post the gross pictures of us camping tomorrow, be on the look out!



4 comments:

  1. Yeah! I am glad you actually had fun. Excited to see the pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a good time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dang! i wish my family's camping trips were that fun-filled!! i'm glad you enjoyed yourself even though you didn't think you were going to. well i missed you, crazy girl! and i'm so glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you had fun without me!!! =P Lol, Well I had fun too!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment at the beep... BEEP!!