FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Friday, June 5, 2009

Gym-Brother-Hot Rod

Fitness Works-
I finally went down the to gym and got my membership! I'm really excited about it, NIKKI still needs to get hers so we can go together. Tomorrow i go meet with my personal trainer, how cool?! He's gonna kick my bum! But that's ok, cuz i probably need it :) The gym is just on Higley & Baseline, right by work! So my plan is to go everyday after in-service until my shift starts, we'll see how that goes....
Brother Goss-
Yesterday Kelsey came with me to the pool so we could swim some laps together, quite fun. Then on the way home we were driving right past Skyline and Kelsey yells "Brother Goss! I saw his car, he's there!" So i turned around and sure enough He was there. He showed us the new room for this school year, and told us his plans for making fun things to put up for studying the Book of Mormon this year, sounds like fun! Then we sat around his office and just caught up on summer fun,jobs, and his wife is due to have their baby today!! He also told us that he used to have a pet squirrel that would walk him and his siblings to the bus stop every morning ha -ha! Then we went to look for rabbits in the back yard thing of the seminary bldg, we could not find any :( It was fun times with Bro. Goss as always!
Hot Rod-
Last night i had Kazhia and Nikki come over and we watched Hot Rod! I love this movie like crazy, It makes me laugh almost as much as "Just Friends" and that says A LOT! :) Nikki didn't get to finish it tho :( She had to be on her way home before it was over. So then it was just me and the K-dawg (Kazhia) actually i stayed up really late the night before so i was dead tired and i had just worked, so... I was a little pooped so..... I fell asleep :) ha ha! Next thing i knew the movie was over and Kazhia was telling me to wake up,Bahahahaha!

2 comments:

  1. I know! I am so sorry! We definitly need to be gym buddies and how is that possible when I don't have a membership???? Its not! Brother Goss is so cool! I am so going to miss that guy! And we NEED to finish hot rod my friend! It is so crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. why would i remind you to slap me?

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment at the beep... BEEP!!