FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Questions & Walking

Ok I had THE most annoying child at the pool yesterday! I was in the catch pool at the bottom of the slides, and this child was constantly riding the same slide (that's bad enough when you have the same kids ride the slide over and over again, because they eventually get bored and start to spin, or go head first.. like we can't see them!) anyways.. EVERY time he came down he asked me questions, like:
-What happens if someone comes down the slide screaming?
-What happens if a kid comes down the slide dead? (what?!)
-What happens when someones drowning?
-What will you do if i come down and start to throw up? (really, come on!)
-Can i blow your whistle-just once-not too loud-just for fun?!
-How much do you get paid? Do you get like a $100 bonus when you save someone?

AAAAHHHHH!!!!!! I can't take it any longer! ha-ha :) I really can tho, We just have to learn how to have fun with it then, and complain to each other later! But there is one thing i cannot learn to have fun with---RUNNING!!! I swear if i had even a penny for each time i said that a day.

Then there are the ways we have to be nice to the patrons, Ah... the stupid little phrases all guards get in the habit of saying way too much:
-Walk please!
-Slow down sweetie!
-Slow down bud!
-Wow- GO BACK AND WALK!
-Use your walking feet please!
-Hunny, you can't stay under the frog's tongue-- you gotta come out.
-Take it easy boys- The slides will still be there, I PROMISE!

And now after my venting, i get to go off to another day of fun adventures at work. WISH ME LUCK!

1 comment:

  1. Haha I think I say half of those phrases ALL the time! Especially the walk ones :D Oh and I love messing with kids in the catch pool its like the best!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment at the beep... BEEP!!