FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

I Hate Camping!

This is a picture from the last time our family went camping over spring break in March. If any of you know me AT ALL you quickly find that I HATE HATE HATE camping!!! It's just terrible. I think it's incredibly boring, annoying to have to put so much effort into making a meal, I hate being cold and it gets super cold up North at night, Bug bites are the dumbest thing ever invented! We all get annoyed of each other by the time it's over, We all smell like who knows what cuz we can't shower!! Also, if you know me you know I'm really really really super super scared of the dark and I hate asking everyone to come to the bathroom with me every time, and walking far to get to it. Who wants to live like a hobo for vacation?! NOT ME! GAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! My point of this is my parents are kidnapping me into the deep dark woods (ok not just me, the rest of the fam too.. but still :) for Friday,Saturday,Sunday and im coming home Monday with my brother and SIL. I have to miss 3 days of work and a day of school, totally not worth it whatsoever. But whatev, it's the last one I HAVE to go on. I was hoping the other one would be, but i guess not. So everyone pray for me and hope I don't kill someone :) Hope you all get to have a great weekend and be good to your Daddy's on Sunday. Tell them I said Happy Fathers Day :) Serioulsy.....

4 comments:

  1. Camping is good for one night.. and then I am so done with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you make camping sound so horrible!!!! I always liked but now I don't know! haha Hope you guys have fun and sorry I missed seeing you yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't die up there friend!! I won't know what to do!! haha, "My Life, Would Suck, Withoooouuuuut YOOOOOOUUU!!!!!!" haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. i totally agree!!!!!!! so boring.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment at the beep... BEEP!!