FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Monday, June 15, 2009

First Day of School

My summer session for Evit started up again today. It's gonna be hard to get back into routine. Getting up with Dad super early, sleeping in the car till school starts, then going to school at 7:00, getting out at 11:00, And finally going to work till 7:00 that night! AAAAHHH! Call me crazy, but uh... that stinks :( Last year was way easier because i had a break in between Evit and Skyline, but no breaks now, I jump from one thing to the next! I'll just have to have Kazhia call me in the mornings and tell me to have a good day to get through it, ha-ha! Oh! and I almost forgot how much i HATE HATE HATE to see every person wearing black and white day after day, BORING!! lol just thought I'd add that in :)


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Good luck, that is a long day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH YEAH!!!!!! I forgot to ask you how that went!!! You'll get in the hang of it! Only one more year!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment at the beep... BEEP!!