FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Weekend Recap

Saturday: Work was easy. Not too many people came to the pool that morning, that's always cool. BUT I didn't put on sunscreen because i wanted "to get more tan" That was a mistake and a half, cuz now im burned!! I would do that, right?! My arms and face is (was) the worst, im still a little red, but not nearly as bad. Kazhia came over when i got home and we just chilled in my room till we found something to do.We went to sonic, then went and watched movies(the uninvited and Hot Rod, again) at our friends house, "made" cookies ha ha, someone didn't know how to watch them in the oven!! And I got a surprise visit from my daddy at Greg's house, I think he came just to tell me he bought a new toaster...? Ya right :)

Sunday: Me and Kaz were planning on leaving for church together around 11:45, But i woke up at 11:30 so that idea was out the door. We ended up just skipping Relief Society and went for Sunday school and Sacrament. It actually worked out good us missing our R.S. cause the R.S. pres wanted to do a spot light on us in our home ward which started right when our branch got out, so we did that. Our moms stood up and told a little about each of us, My mom just couldn't help but show pictures of me when i was little and ugly... And of course she cried while doing it :) Gotta love her. These are the pictures she showed:
Baby Kylee 2 months
Kylee 5 yrs. ( I think i cut my own hair)
I loved this dress like nothing else! Now i think it's definitely the ugliest thing ever! ha-ha

Monday: Yeah for the day off!! Today Me, Kaz, Nikki and Stephanie Allred had a fun filled day at the pool!! We raced down the slides like 10 times, it was craziness! Then Nikki and I had to take time away from the fun to do our daily laps :( What better way to end a fun swim day than Sonic?! So we went with Stephanie, and her little brothers. Did i put on sun screen this time?! NOPE, totally forgot. I think it was because it was super cloudy and it didn't even cross my mind! Now i have a burn on top of a burn, AAHHH! Later, we all decided to go to FHE. We ate pizza then played balderdash. Our team won-totally dominated! :) Afterward Kazhia,Nikki,Jessica Smith, and Stephanie all came back to my house and watch "Failure To Launch" While eating junk and chugging Fresa! No party is complete with out the Fresa! Over all the day was a success, I'd say :) Minus the extra sun burn :(

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a super fun weekend! Besides the whole getting sunburned part that is!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment at the beep... BEEP!!