FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

For Kelsey

"The Road to Love is a Long Journey"
Kelsey I love you like crazy! I want to tell you that you will be okay. You did what you wanted and knew was good for both of you. Keep being who you truly are to him, his best friend. Be there for him when he comes to you, and be the rock that can and will help him become that amazing person you know he is! Being in a relationship is hard Kels, we both know that, but don't give up now, it'll be so,so,so worth it in the end if you both give it your all now! I'm always here for you Kelsey, just like you were/are for me :) You're a great friend and I want you to be happy.... and EAT!! lol Del Taco it up girl! And if you find yourself not smiling,Smile :)
AAWWW man!.. if forgot my flip flops!
I want large fries, a large Dr. Pepper, and a large quesidella.. with chicken :)
Look out curbs, im commin'!
*give the evil eye* Hey, walk kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment at the beep... BEEP!!