FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

SUPER NINTENDO!




Last night after work i went over to Nikki's house and had the best time ever! We pulled out her old Super Nintendo from the garage and found that we both used to play this game when we were little. So we popped it in and played our little hearts out. It was basically BOMB! We were doing so good, then Joe came over and he stunk at it... made us die actually... meaner! None the less it was really fun, i think im gonna treat myself to another night at Nikki's house, just for the Nintendo :) Did anyone else ever play this game?!

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha, I have never heard of this game in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never played that game...but i love busting out the old game systems and playing those games. I wanna do it right now..haha...
    (sorry i have not commented...i cant comment from my Mac because of the way this comment form is set up...i have to do it from work ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kylee! Collin BROKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so angry! But I think my dad can fix it! I am so mad at that boy!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment at the beep... BEEP!!