FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tobie's Surgery

Tobie Ann!
I love this girl! She's so much fun to be around, im always either laughing or crying when im with her. Tobie is having surgery early tomorrow morning for her back. She will get lots of prayers and fasting for her, but she's having mixed feelings of how she will react to the surgery. We all know that Tobie is a strong amazing girl and she can do anything she puts her mind to! I remember a certain someone who was having surgery last year who was also super scared and needed a little extra help, so i gave up my guardian angel that i keep with me seriously ALL THE TIME, for good luck. He got through it and now it's time to let Tobie borrow it. My friend who was on swim team with me my sophomore year bought one for me because of how bad i would always shake and freak out before my races. It sounds a little weird, but it totally helped me and still does for certain things. Here's a picture of her, i haven't named her tho... i just call her "my guardian angel" :) I love her!
You can't see it real well, but you get the idea.

1 comment:

  1. Awww.. Tobie is so lucky! lol, Your angel looks like a spine and pelvis in that picture.... Tobie will do great!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment at the beep... BEEP!!