FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Monday, June 1, 2009

Swimming and Working Out

For work all lifeguards are required to swim at least 3,500's (each 500 is 20 laps for those who didn't know) a week,or they would like us to at least.So after in-service today I stayed a little into public and swam!! I haven't had a chance to swim laps for a while and I didn't realize how much I love swimming and how much I missed it until today, WAHOO! Also me and the girls decided that's it's a little too hot now to keep doing the mountain, so were (at least me and Nikki are) going to hit the gyms with our gym memberships soon to come, and swim everyday at the pool before our shifts start! We've come to realize there ARE other ways to keep working out besides that horrible,stupid,dumb,huge,tiring,satisfying,amazing,beautiful mountain! ha-ha. We'll all miss you babe, and we'll be back for a visit time to time :)



2 comments:

  1. Does that mean the mountain and us are breaking up? :D HAHA! Swimming is so hard Kylee! What am I gonna do! Seriously before the end of the summer we need to go back at least once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty soon I'M going to be the one too fat for a diving board!!!!! Hahahahahahaha!! =D

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment at the beep... BEEP!!