FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Friday, June 19, 2009

My Girls!

Hello, well actually goodbye! I will miss you both like crazy. Here's a little note to both of you! ( and yes, I found the weirdest pictures possible of us :)

Nikki, keep the pool under control while im gone :) (Thanks for working my Monday for me too, you a life saver!) Keep playing Goof Troop, and try to beat level 5 somehow,I know you can do it! Be sure to take over my daily sonic trips while im gone ha-ha. Take care of Kazhia too :) I love you!

Kazhia, im gonna worry about you while im gone, you better not die or something! You need to go job hunting, for serious! I want a full report when I get back :) Make sure you and Nikki party it up and take funny videos for me to watch, warrior fights! Take care of Nikki too! I love you!

3 comments:

  1. Klyee you make it sound like you are going away for a month! :)
    But it sounds like one weekend of camping feels like that to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Kyleeeeeee!!!! I miss you like crazy!!! I think I haven't seen you in years! Lol, Actually the only time I saw you since Monday was when you brought that weird trolly thing to my house.. Haha! But I need to tell you my HILARIOUS story about my EEG test! I had to wear a swim cap with electrodes in it that strapped under my chin!!!! It was beight yellow. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! We have to hang out right when you get home ok?!?! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kylee! I missed you! Don't ever go away that long ever again! What am I gonna do with out you when I go to college????? AHHHHH!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment at the beep... BEEP!!