FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Who Loves Disney Land?! We Do!!!

So our plans changed a bit for Saturday after we found out it would take us about 3 1/2 hours to get to Six Flags (From close to San Diego picking up our tickets from Kaz's cousin Marty, who was totally cool by the way! He was a crazy surfer man tee-hee!) So then Marty suggested to go to Knott's Berry Farm, so that is just what we did! We had a BLAST AND A HALF! No joke, my girls are crazy :) The rides were super fun too, we rode horses! :) And i did pee my pants on Night Rider of the West a.k.a Ghost Rider (you know! lol) No pictures of that tho :/ Then we checked into our hotel and woke up to Disney Land and Cali. Adventures on Sunday and Monday. Kazhia's aunt Kristin was the amazing woman who drove us and put up with our random annoyance,Thank you Kristin, Oh! and we ate at the Pirates of the Caribbean restaurant, SO SO SO SO good! We all had so much fun, i wish you all could have been there with us! It was pure madness basically, but i wouldn't have had it any other way :) These are just a few pictures we took, there are more hilarious pics of the rides up and down and from D-Land to the hotel and everything, so I'll put them up for your enjoyment later, (I work and go to school to much :(...)

Knott's Berry Farm


















California Adventure!













































Terrific Toon Town!





























Meeting Some Beautiful Princesses





































2 comments:

  1. Wow It looks like you girls had so much fun! I am so jealous! I want to go!! :) I'm glad you had a good time!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad I went on this amazing trip! i had soooooo much fun with you guys! And dude we got some weird pics.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment at the beep... BEEP!!