FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Disneyland!



Align Center
The day is almost here! Kaz, Nikki, Kristen (Kaz's amazing aunt) and I are driving to Cali at like 3-4 in the morning on Saturday! Were so dang excited its craziness :) Saturday were going to the water park next to Six Flags-"Hurricane Harbor" for the day, then hitting the beach sometime that day too. Then drive to Anaheim that night and sleep in our hotel till the next morning (Sunday) when were going to Disneyland and Cali. Adventures all day long, as well as Monday! Then driving home Monday night to a full day of school and work ahead of me that next morning :s im not to sure how that'll work out yet, but i got it, no worries :) Nikki and I went shopping today and we bought matching shirts for us all the wear on Sunday, were gonna look so cute! I can't even tell everyone how excited I am to be going on a road trip with my 2 best friends!!! AAAAHHHHHH!!!!! And if anyone was wondering, im still debating on whether or not to bring some Fresa along, we all know what happened last time I drank that so uh..... But I think I'll give in, cuz no night is a night at all with out Fresa! lol I'm going crazy im so excited! And i can't wait to wear my new swimsuit, oh man it's cute. Again, IM EXCITED LIKE NOTHING ELSE!!!!!! There will be TONS of pictures for you all too, so no worries!

4 comments:

  1. Well I would tell you to have fun, but I don't think I need to, I am sure you will!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are going to have an amazing time!! Be safe!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!!! I can not believe it is finally here! :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment at the beep... BEEP!!