FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Friday-Saturday-Missionaries!

Sorry this is kinda long!

Friday night Kaz, Nikki and I had a crazy sleepover!
We blasted up the I pod to only the craziest party songs, jumped on her bed,
used phones and remotes for mic
rophones,
wore our cool sunglasses inside while dancing and got really pooped doing it all!
And of course there was tons of junk food and soda involved.
We watched "Freedom Writers", If you haven't seen it I highly suggest you see it,
then we went to bed around 2:00.

Saturday was a crazy day, I worked for 10 hours!!!
8 hours public and a reservation from 6-8 pm.
I also got ANOTHER sunburn on top of the one I had from Friday.
I guess I ask for them since I don't care about sun
screen anymore huh?
It hurts really bad, ya know when your so sore it hurts when your skin moves,
Ya like that! Then after wards I met up with people and they went ice blocking,
I was sitting miserably with my burn,and got 23 mosquito bites!!!! :( But laughed at people being goof balls the whole time, that was a plus :)

Today my family and I went to the Reeds ward
to listen to my cousin Cody give his farewell
talk.
He's going to the Idaho, Pocatello Mission; reporting August 5th.
It's so weird to see people grow up. When I was little I would ALWAYS
be at their house playing Pokemon, watching Arthur, Price is Right (we loved that!)
Acting like we were magicians, playing with the play McDonald's set,
and playing goons berries on the trampoline!!!
And now he's all grown up and going on his mission!
Where does the time go?!


I also went to Rylan Tellers farewell talk today. Kaz and I went together.
He's going somewhere in Peru- im not exactly sure,and leaves on Tuesday. How crazy!!
Same deal goes for Rylan- It's so cool to see all our friends sending in their papers,
getting their call and then the time comes when they actually leave!
I know both of these men are going to do great and l
ove their missions!


2 comments:

  1. Just wait until all of those boys start coming back home.. then you will feel even older :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My suggestion is that you wear sunscreen! ;) And it is so way crazy that Rylan is leaving!!!! and btw, when you reada this go to the Bsb website and listen to their new song!! Straight through the Heart (Soldier Down) Its such a backstreet song!! I love it! hahahahaa!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment at the beep... BEEP!!