FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Sunday, July 12, 2009

10 Things I Dislike

Tobie Ann tagged me for this fun little game... I guess it's a game, so im excited to do it!
These are in no particular order, I just put them on as I thought of them.


#1 Milk

It makes me want to throw up basically, enough said.

#2 Forest Gump

This movie makes me cry like I never have before, I don't even enjoy it the least bit when it's over. Therefore I don't watch it.

#3 Dr. Pepper

Almost everyone in my house are crazy die-hard Dr.Pepper fans, and I think it's the nastiest soda ever!

#4 My cat "Hobo"
"She's such a jerk, sometimes she'll let you play and hold her, other times she tricks you like she's gonna let you then she bites or scratches your hand off! Dumb cat...

#5
camping
This last camping trip was the only time I've come home from it and liked it, I'm not sure why but I have a feeling I'll never feel like that again, so it goes on the list :)

#6 Johnny Depp
What does anyone see in this?! I have absolutely NO idea whatsoever, he's incredibly disgusting!

#7 Men
Need I say more?

#8 When the microwave isn't cleared
It bugs me so so so bad when someone takes their food out of the microwave early and doesn't clear the time left on it. I have no idea why, it just drives me insane!

#9 Broken Hearts
Of course im talking about myself with this one, but not entirely. I hate the feeling of a broken heart, I hate crying all the time and not sleeping or eating or wanting to get up, and especially dreading the next time you face the person. And then there's the flip side, me knowing I've caused someone else the EXACT same pain, if not worse at times.........

#10 Showering
I know this sounds weird, but i hate to get in the shower and get all wet just to dry myself off and get dressed. Totally weird I know, but i dread shower time. That's why I'm a swimmer :) Why take a shower when you know your gonna get the same way in less than 24 hours?! YOU DON'T, HA!

Now I tag all of you who read this! Bahahahahaha!

6 comments:

  1. Kylee you are so crazy!! You have some of the weirdest dislikes I have ever heard of in my life!! It makes me laugh though, you are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kind of agree with the shower thing..sometimes it is just a pain.
    Someday I bet you will men won't be on your list.. just need the right one to come along

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is it with you and Kazhia and the Bahahahas???? And you forgot popcorn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crap, Nikki your right!! Well then, #11 Popcorn, it leaves an incredibly gross filmy taste in your mouth---blec!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with the shower thing, if I didn't have hair I would love showers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know about the shower thing...I have these great shower stalls in my place that make showering almost fun. Plus, I use the time to just relax and think about life...or sing my favorite song (rubber ducky is a good one). Swimming is also good, though.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment at the beep... BEEP!!