FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Monday, July 13, 2009

Emily's Party & Dezi

Emily and Dezi already love each other! As a birthday present to herself Emily went out and bought little Dezi! She's so so so precious and teeny tiny, about 2 1/2 mos old. She's so rambunctious! Shelby is very scared of her for some reason...? It's fun to watch them try and play together. These are the pictures of the first day in her new family!
Adorable Blue eyes! Oh my!Don't pay attention to how gross I look, i just got out of the shower from working today so..... :/ Check out the sunglasses tan tho.... dude! ha-ha

This is how scared Shelby is of Dezi, she was hardly off my daddy's lap :) Silly doggy!


Emily's Birthday Party

Me all ready to go party!The B-day CakeWe all had so much fun. I still say we were playing golf points (hint hint nudge nudge!!) lol I stink at bowling :)



3 comments:

  1. Lol, Shelby is definitely not a lap dog! Too funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute puppy! I can't believe Shelby was that scared of her! So funny!! At least you looked super cute while you were bowling plus you had fun and thats what really matters right? I mean who cares about the score anyway? haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my Dezi, she's such a good puppy

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment at the beep... BEEP!!