FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Sunday, July 19, 2009

More Disneyland Pics

I totally forgot I bought these pictures!



Were you all wondering where the goofy car ride pictures were?! Well wonder no more, here they are!!




Hahahaha good times there, reeeeaaaal goooood times!

Splash mountain is so fun, you have a lot of time to think of what funny pose your gonna strike going down into the brier patch (did i just say brier patch?! lol)These two pictures are ones I didn't have on the other Disney land pictures that i think are fun. Mickey Mouse has a Birthday hat on!

1 comment:

  1. You are such a goofy girl! Looks like even the car ride was a blast for you girls! I love that you posted all these fun pictures! You are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment at the beep... BEEP!!