FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Friday, July 3, 2009

See ya Tuesday!

It's here! It's here! It's here! It's here! It's here!
Today me and Nikki work 1-7 (and we get time and a half for working 4th of July weekend!!! Dang Baby!) Were getting home from work at like 7:30, then probably won't sleep till we have to leave at like 3:00 am, driving all night/ morning, then hitting the water park THEN some hott beach action :) I'll talk to you all later! Bye!



3 comments:

  1. have fun! be safe!!!!cant wait to see pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a ton of fun, take lots of pictures, and stay safe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot woot!!! Haha! Idk about you guys but I'm sleeping tonight if you guys want me to party all day and all of the night this weekend!!!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment at the beep... BEEP!!