FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Monday, July 20, 2009

Tornadoes


So i basically have this weird fear of tornadoes,
though I've never seen one or been in one.

They just really scare me to death for some reason
Every once in a while I'll have these crazy scary dreams about them,
I wake up like 3 times a night, then when i fall back asleep,
I have another one! It's so scary : / It hasn't happened in a while,
and i just had to have them last night! AAAAHHHH!!!!

2 comments:

  1. That is so crazy I used to have dreams like that when I was younger too!! I have a crazy fear of tornados too! Sorry you had the bad dreams last night!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing you didn't live in my town.. my school got destoryed by a torando when I was in 4th grade.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment at the beep... BEEP!!