FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Friday, July 17, 2009

School-Sleepover-Work

Thank goodness school is over! Well, i wish, actually It's just over for the summer, but that's still waaaay cool! My summer days of getting up early are now over. The last couple weeks I didn't have to get up as early with my Daddy because he lost his job, so i had to drive myself. He's been looking like crazy,Poor man, and can't seem to really find anything- so if anyone knows/hears of anything let me know!





Last night I spent the night at Kazhia's house. We had an interesting night you could say. Kaz, Nikki, and I all ate a whole tub of ice cream in her bed, yeah we felt real good after that! And i crashed at like 11:00 because I just can't ever seem to stay up late. Me and Kaz were talking about it a while ago and we were wondering what happened to us because we used to be able to stay up so so so late, and now we can't seem to stay up past like 2! We ARE getting old :/ hahahaha!





The guard season has only 2 weeks left as of Monday :( It all went by way too fast!! This summer was totally my favorite by far, our staff just keeps getting better and better. Well,minus beating each other up with guard tubes, or noodles, or Dominick's beater stick or whatever else we may seem to find that could cause pain.... The day's are way fun :) Im going to be so sad when the last day rolls around *sigh*



****THE LAST DAY OF POOLS BEING OPEN IS AUGUST 1ST****



Come while you still can!!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry about your dad. This economy really sucks and is hurting a lot of people.
    Just wait, before you know it staying up until 11:00 will be hard :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's mot WE that have a problem staying up... It YOU!!! Lol, I can stay up as long as I want! =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear about your Dad. That really bites. I hope he finds something soon!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment at the beep... BEEP!!