FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Emily!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY!
(I look like a doofus in this pic. but it's the most recent and Em looks beautiful so i had to post it)
Thank you so so so much for all you have done for me through the years! You've been such an amazing big sister, I couldn't have asked for a better one! You've always been so quick to forgive,sweet and compassionate, and of course a great source of fun! I love you with all my heart Babe :) I hope you have a great day and enjoy being 25!
Love your little sister,
Kylee Marie (Tee-Hee)

2 comments:

  1. Yea!! Happy Birthday to Emily!!! You are so sweet to post this for her!! Give her a hug for me!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment at the beep... BEEP!!