FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Most Embarrassing Moment

Ok so on Emmy's blog she had everyone write their most embarrassing childhood moment, and well, truth be told im still a child. So i haven't had all that i can have yet. The ones I do have tho are way crazy and incredibly sensitive to talk about. But once i went and read all the other posts that people put up for EVERYONE else to read I thought I could share mine. So here goes nothing :/

For the sake of the story lets call this boy Jimmy.
So Jimmy and I were at the park one night ( I hadn't had my first kiss yet at the moment) and we were having tons of fun!! REWIND for a sec. Jimmy and his brother always talked about showing me and my friend "what feet were for" seriously for like months but always said "No. No. it's not the right timing." So we just let it go. PLAY So we were just playing on the swings and doing whatever, then he looks at me and says "Hey can I show you what feet are for?" (I always had a feeling that it had to do with kissing, so I freaked out for a second and a half) So we go walk off on the play ground and he just looks at me.
Then he asks me "Do you know what hands are for?"
Me- "No, what?!"
Jimmy- "To hold" *Puts my hands in his*
Me- I FREAKED OUT!
Jimmy- "Do you know what arms are for?"
Me- "No, what?!"
Jimmy- "To hold you tight"
Me- DOUBLE FREAKED!!
Jimmy- "Do you know what feet are for?"
Me- "No, what?!" *hesitantly asking*
Jimmy- "To move closer" *takes one more step toward me and really can't get any closer*
Me- "What are you doing?!" (hahahahahaha im a nerd!)
Jimmy- "Sssshhh, Do you know what lips are for?"
My thoughts- Oh my gosh, is this it?! Cuz this is pretty cute... i guess, wait, what am I doing? what do i do? Will this be gross? How awkward will it be when it's over? aaaahhhh! Then i manage to say:
"Um.. I could take a guess." (how stupid am I? what does that even mean?!)
Jimmy- "Ok" * stares into my eyes like he NEVER has before, leans into me.............................................
Then he puts his finger to his lips, moves them up and down and makes a stupid motor sound thing with his mouth and starts laughing!!!! I died.... there was no kiss. end of story :(
But our first kiss story is almost as funny- Maybe a later time :)

4 comments:

  1. I am glad you shared!
    And that was a very mean trick that "Jimmy" played. I can guarantee you would not have been the only one that fell for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahahaha!!! Oh wait, I'm sorry. :) What a mean boy I'll punch that "Jimmy" kid for you if you want! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mean Jimmy! I found you on Emmy's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No kiss?!? What?!? I guess that would be pretty embarrassing.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment at the beep... BEEP!!