FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Dear Kazhia,

Best Friend!!
I just miss you to death :( words can't explain, actually.
Im so bored all the time Kazhia! I just want to call you and tell you to meet
me half way and do our mustaches and make grilled cheese
sandwiches and wax
random toys and put them on Garrett's bed and pull
HILARIOUS
pranks on people and just talk to your gorgeous face!!

Yeah, I know we call each other from like 800 miles away a lot but it's
not the same!
I need my Best Friend back :( *Sigh* )
I love you Kazhia!!!

In the great words of BSB:

No one else comes
close to you
No one makes me feel the way you do
Your so special girl to me
And you'll always be eternally

Ok and to take away to creepiness of that I'll explain....

Line 1: No one else WOULD ever come close to you when I was around because they know if they'd try to steal you as MY best friend, Id beat them up :)
Line 2: Hmmm how shall i say this?! No one makes me feel like I need to pee so bad when I laugh! BAHAHAHA! :)
Line 3: You are so special, with all your medical problems i can't believe your still around! :0 hahahahahaha!!!!
Line 4: WERE GONNA HAVE OUR WORLDS NEXT TO EACH OTHER IN HEAVEN!!! :) YOU KNOW!!! YOU KNOW!!!

I love you Kazhia Marie!!!!!

Love,
Kylee Nicole


Oh! And for old time sake this picture is for you :)


3 comments:

  1. You two need a freaking web cam! So we can all video chat! Gah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my freaking gosh! You made me cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss you WAY TOO MUCH!!!!!! I love you to death and can't wait for our TWO WEEK NONSTOP PARTAY!!!!!!!!!!! And we all do definitely need to get webcams Nikki!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kylee, That was so cute! I love that you guys are such great friends!!! I miss you girls so much! I want to invite you to my family blog so email me at melanietellis@yahoo.com I hope you are doing good and are you still in AZ? Give me the update!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment at the beep... BEEP!!