FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Monday, September 21, 2009

Old Pictures

My sister Emily gave me a gift certificate to Shutter fly for my Birthday back in August and I hadn't used it yet, so i decided to check it out! It's super cool, like on line scrap booking! Idecided to make a book,i gave it the unique title of "The life of Kylee Nicole Stradling" i know, im genious :) Anyways, I was looking through the very few pictures my mom has of me and my sister Jenna from when we were little and some of Stephen and us too.We don't have any of all four of us though, which makes me sad, but i found some super cute ones to use....So i just thought to share them.

This last picture is my absolute favorite of us two! I love it :)

4 comments:

  1. hahaha! Kylee you were a cute baby! :D!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are cute pictures! Digital scrap booking is the way to go, I know I am never going to do the real way with two little kid around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I love those pictures! What a great gift!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment at the beep... BEEP!!