FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sick :(

I hate! hate! hate! being sick :(

Im not going into detail, but i hurt!
My throat, ya i want to rip it out! Over and over again.
When i get strep, it's probably the worst thing ever!! Why you ask?
Because my tonsils grew inside out. So the infections stay longer and it's harder to get rid of, MORE PAIN FOR KYLEE! :( there's gonna be a few sad days ahead of me.
I have no idea how, doc says im a medical mystery...haha

Here's the things that are keeping me alive these days:

I basically eat these like candy
Advil is and will always be my best friend!
Kleenex...don't need to go any further.

Has anyone ever had Costco vitamin C?! It's heaven.
I swear i take more of these a day than i really should.
And of course Sonic, it hurts to swallow it, but kind of worth it :)

2 comments:

  1. So sorry :( Being sick is the worst. Hope you get better soon. And I am so jealous, by the way, our closest Sonic is about 30 minutes away. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eat oranges or something! Sonic will not make you healthy again you crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment at the beep... BEEP!!