FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Follow up!

Haha, Ok so that was a fun experience!
It was AWESOME! I don't think other words could describe....
And yes,there was a funny story I can tell you all!
(Keep in mind this was a full body ok?)

Soooo, she asked me if i wanted my glutes worked on in the middle of the massage,

{PAUSE}

When she said that I wasn't really thinking and thought that she
meant my thighs or something..Haha i don't know why!

{PLAY}

And i say "Sure, why not."
And that's when i very quickly had my memory refreshed of
where my glutes really were :)
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
It wasn't too terribly awkward, but enough to make it weird...

Oh Boy, I worry myself sometimes :)

3 comments:

  1. That is kind of funny :) Did you enjoy the massage besides that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That is so hilarious!! You are such a crazy girl my friend!!! Your gluts! Hahahaha! I wish I was there to witness this! Its just so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! Kylee I love you very much! I am glad you got a butt massage though! :D :D :D!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment at the beep... BEEP!!