FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Monday, September 7, 2009

Craziest Weekend Ever!!

Im so sorry if your going to read this because it's really long!

Friday:
Family went out of town to Snowflake till Monday, Who knows what that means?! Party hardy all weekend Baby! And that I did!
After school Curt and I went and drove around looking at model homes for some reason..? It was quite entertaining because when we walked into the office Curt made up this weird story that we were a couple and ready to move in together so they would take us serious, Kinda weird, but humorous at the same time! Then Karsten,David and Laken met up with us and we looked at some more houses.

Friday night:
Watched crazy scary movies with friends!(Curt,Karsten,David,Laken and Heidi) I love them! Curt set up a projector so the creepy demons in the movies could pop out at us being like 5 feet tall! It was pure intensity!!

When the boys left:

Heidi, Laken and I had a fun girls night at Heidi's house and watched some more movies ourselves till the wee hours of the morning! While drinking and eating tons of soda and food to keep us awake! It was really fun! I love those girls to death, their crazy!!!

Saturday:
When we woke up about 9 ish after crashing at about 6:30, Then Karsten and Curt came over and made us french toast for breakfast! It was so yummy!! Then we went and hung out at a dog park which had a kids playground too and it had a tire swing! Me and Curt almost died :) Then the boys left us there and went to Wal*Mart!! So we started walking back to Heidi's house and they found us walking along the street, we didn't get too far.

Saturday Night:

After it had been stormy all weekend, every park had TONS of water in the fields we decided to get on our suits and go play! We ended up going to the church retention area and playing in that, but it was incredibly freezing so we got out pretty fast! Curt then had a sudden idea to color his hair black, so off to Sally's we went and then colored it at my house, It looks pretty good actually! Then we went and got food, then off to Laken's house again to watch a movie....and we ended up coloring Karsten's hair too! Dark brown!! It looks amazing!

Sunday:

Went to the branch, crazy fun as always (NOT!) then
had a good ol' time coloring pictures with my soon to be new nephew! He's basically just adorable :) Then off to Lakens house again to play some games and watch a movie! It was a blast! Then i was finally home to sleep in and rest from the craziness of my life this weekend! It was totally non stop just going,going,going!! Story of my life! I've seriously gotten about 8 hours of sleep in 3 days! Aaahh!

Monday:
I would like to say i slept in, but going to bed at like 2 then waking up at 9 doesn't really count cuz i wanted to sleep a lot more :( oh well. Then i had to clean the house cuz it looked like a tornado hit it! (And now that i think about it, i don't know why i cleaned, cuz i wasn't even here this weekend!!! :/) Then do to this video, Tobie and I had a fun filled day! We had a lot of laughs! We watched this tv show that's starting on Wednesday called "Glee" it's super hilarious!! We bought sonic and Fresa and cookies too Mmmm....!! I need to stop eating....Nah!! Hah! Then we decided that it was my turn to color my hair so we did! It turned out darker than i wanted, but i like it! Then she went home and Curt and I went to sonic,again! then to FHE but it was lame so we left early.. and now it is time for me to get some sleep so i can get up tomorrow for school, let's all hope that even happens! haha...

Ok so i couldn't get a good picture of me ;( sad day, maybe another time,
but here are some for now!

-BEFORE-
-AFTER-

2 comments:

  1. OH MY FREAKING CRAPOLLLLLAAAAAA!!!!!! I LOVE IT TO DEATH!!!!! You look a lot more like Jenna!!! It's adorable!!! and OMG!!!!! I almost CRIED because of how long it is!!! I haven't seen you in long enough that I can tell that your hair is grown?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?! SADDEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!! But I totally love it to death and I love and miss you so so much and am so glad you are surviving without me for a few months!!!! You better keep the roots done so I can see it in real life when I come home!!! I LOVE YOU BIG MAMA BEST FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kylee! I am so excited that you have found yourself some friends! And you and me baby are gonna have another great weekend this weekend! Or actually sleepover. I gotta spend lots of time with my family too but you know. And I love your hair too! No matter what your mother says! And when I come down we need to get some sonic because I havent had that in a few weeks! I love you and your wonderful new hair!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment at the beep... BEEP!!