FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Peace Out Nikki!!

Last hour with Nikki!
We decided to take a few more pictures while we finally looked normal :)

Gorgeous Girlsand again....Being GoofyTake oneTake 15 probably, it took us so many tries not to laugh!Psycho pants'!Me laughing in the middle of what should have been a picture.
I forget who's idea this one was... probably mineThis is just hideous and a half....I have NO neck! hahahaSad she's leaving!!
You can sort of see her new hair in these pictures, not too well though!

Thanks for the amazing fun Nik! Im so excited to come up to you next, for reals!!
Im gonna miss you everyday, like normal :) Take care of
yourself and keep me updated Girly!

Love,
Kylee

PS: Hey...Hola!

2 comments:

  1. AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't know you put these ones up!!!!! BOTH of your guys's hair looks amazingly gorgeous!!!!! I love it!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!! I miss you guys!!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude! This was so much fun! I loved every minute of it! I can not wait until we switch it around and you come up here! It will be fun! I love you Kylee!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment at the beep... BEEP!!