FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Just Stuff...

Skylar's Birthday was on Monday-He turned 15! Holy Cows!



These are pictures of our family party from my Birthday
Ethan and Malissa went to a beach house her parents had a time share for in Cali, and brought ALL of us back t-shirts from a shop they had on the beach, (That must have been a challenge and a half!) of course mine would be a lifeguard one :)




The last time me and Kaz went to the mall I bought this
shirt and belt, I just found the pictures i took
and thought to put them up....?







Now for the good stuff!


Swim season has officially started and DANG! Im excited!
Kelsey is on the team again and this year Skylar
has joined the dive team!
Yeah Baby!
My Dad and I went last week and helped time at the "inner-squad"
swim meet. It was fun to see my Daddy get all
into swimming! He's so silly-i love him!
They have their first home (shepherd Jr. High)
meet tomorrow and im totally psyched!

Let's Go Coyotes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment at the beep... BEEP!!