FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sleeping Sillies

Emmy's Blog always has fun things to blog about!!
This time, we were to blog about a sleeping story, whether it be funny positions,
funny places, or funny things that happen while someone is sleeping!

Im boring and sadly don't have really anything that exciting. Except to say that i
CANNOT sleep with out a stuffed heart dude that i was given a while back, It's ridiculous!! I've tried to break myself of the habit but i, not even exaggerating here, stayed up all night long with out him!! I have to bring him to sleep overs and even to watch a movie for some strange reason...I have a feeling that could be a problem later on in life :\

BUT i do hav
e some cute, and interesting sleeping pictures!

Me and Kelsey fell asleep on each other while watching a movie. Mother decided to wake us up with her amazing flash :) how thoughtful right?!One day camping a LONG time ago, Ethan fell asleep while i swung him in the hammock.My brother's Dog and I fell asleep!! I love this picture!!
Me and Kazhia at one of our many sleepovers, this particular one we had to sleep on the floor for missionary week in seminary.
Nothing better than taking silly pictures with your brother when he's sleeping :)
This is what i found one morning and couldn't help but take a picture of them!

And this is my one and only Heart-Man *Sigh*

2 comments:

  1. Maybe someday your real man will be able to replace your heart man. :) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! My sister is 26 and still sleeps with a stuffed elephant she got when she was 5. Good luck breaking that habit! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment at the beep... BEEP!!