FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Friday, October 2, 2009

Kylee, Stephen, and Skylar's Adoption!

--------------------------------------->

I found this cute little thing and just had to make one for myself!
It's crazy that it has been almost 5 years since we were all adopted...Wow...
I can't even imagine, actually i d
on't want to, where I'd
be today, and the kind of person I'd be if this amazing blessing never
happened in all three of o
ur lives....
I love you Mom and
Dad! :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I didn't realize that it had only been five years, I guess I don't know the history too much but figured it had been longer.
    And yes I glad your parents adopted you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww how cute! Kylee I'm glad you got adopted too so I could meet you and have you as a friend! I love you!!!!

    NIKKI! :D!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWWWWWW!!!! You guys are so cute!!! Love the timer thing....but I love you mooorrrrreeee!!! ;D

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment at the beep... BEEP!!