FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Monday, October 12, 2009

Running....


Today I had A LOT on my mind and decided to get up and JUST RUN!
I had no plan on where to, i just HAD to!
{I used to go all the time by myself or with my big brother,
and for some reason just stopped}

But today after about 5 miles I felt so much better!

My quads and shins burn and hurt like no other but
my
mind is,not fully, but quite cleared!

I can honestly say .....
I [LOVE] RUNNING!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, 5 miles and you haven't run in a while?? That is impressive! I think I would be done after 1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg my crazy friend!! You are a psychopants for running 5 miles!!!! But I'm gonna be jealous of you when you lose a bunch of weight and I've got the Freshman 15!!!!!!! ;) Keep it up girlie!!! (wow, that sounded like my mommy!! ) Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment at the beep... BEEP!!