FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Lovely Ladies,Hair, Emily

****We started our blog........AGAIN! But his time were gonna keep it up, we promise!
If you want to check it out HERE feel free! It's updates of five crazy girls, who lead completely different lives but still love each other just the same,and want to keep others in the loop of whats goin on!

****My mommy decided it was time for a change so we gave her a cute new hair cut!
She wasn't quite ready for the picture
so we only have one of the back (not a very good one)
But you get the idea! :) She looks super cute!

****And you could have guessed that once again I'm at Emily's house for the week so I don't
have to be a beauty school drop out!
I spend my days watching a full 2 hours of
"Tyra", I wouldn't recommend that! Taking a LONG nap everyday, and
then some more tv later on :) But today me and Emily
went swimming, Boy was that a blast and a half! :/ haha kidding!
We had fun! And we went to the MCC library so Emily could do some
homework (where i am now)
Just witnessed a little drama too! This guy (don't think it'll make a difference in the
story, but he was black and kinda scary! : {.... Anyways! He was talking loudly on his
cell phone, librarian lady told him to kindly get off about
3 times, he wouldn't! Then went and got security who called the police! Crazy
things happen on this side of town!
I wanna go home!

4 comments:

  1. Glad you are sticking with school though... hopefully it will work out so you can go home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kylee you got this! I know its tough but it'll be worth it when your an amazing hairstylist! And I come for you tomorrow! :D!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :((((((((((( Lucky Nikki and Kyleee!!!! And we all know you don't have the crazy hair to be a beauty school dropout! ;) Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I noticed your Mom's hair at church on Sunday and LOVED it! You are so good!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment at the beep... BEEP!!