FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Where's Wal- I mean Kylee?!

Sad to say that the little white car has gone to heaven :(
This past Monday I was driving to school about 6:50 getting off the 202 onto
Alma School
and i look in my rear view mirror and I see TONS of billowing blacksmoke!
WHY THE CRAP DOES {EVERY} CAR HATE ME?!?!?!?!?

So i pull over and long story short I had to leave the car there and my
sister
Emily had to come save me and take me to school.
You can imagine how that day of school went right? Ya....

Now would be the time to ask your self,

"Wait, the Stradlings only have 2 cars, how will Kylee get to school?!"

Turns out all this week, From Monday night to Friday I was living
on Emily's couch
since she lives near school.
She was amazing to drive me to school everyday,
so i wouldn't have
to lose hours by just staying at home and not going.

I watched a whopping total of DRUM ROLL................

9 movies all week long!!! Hahaha, It was sure a crazy week!


OH! and my cousin Brooke finally had her baby on Wednesday!
Emily and I met my Madre and Kels at the hospital and we got to hold
her 2 hour old little girl Lillyn, Adorable!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment at the beep... BEEP!!